Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Corpse party tonight? 4 episodes

TL;DR (Too long; didn't read) in bold text.

Ooo it's also daylight saving's time. 

People have Corpse Party uploaded on Youtube. When I googled it, it came up with no legal streaming options, so...I dunno. There's like one small crush on other girl part in this anime.

So maybe last minute watching it together at 10pm MST (UT time)? Mostly because I'm bummed I don't have friends and I'm not out partying.

I made a discord, and apparently I can't make a reddit because I don't have enough karma. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/JMb4CS it's very bare bones right now because I haven't had time to work on it. But feel free to join it and express all your suggestions and yuri hypes!

I think we should save voice chatting together in discord for our Soul Eater Not viewing. Or I guess you can join tonight, but dunno if I will join the voice chat.

Also, episodes 3 and 4 of Saki tomorrow night 7pm-7:50pm. I watched Saki the first time without knowing the rules to Mahjong and it was still hecka fun. It basically plays out as a sports anime, where characters have supernatural playing powers.

Ok so here's the room code for tonight: https://lets.rabb.it/ufQTzrdKtR 10pm MST (9pm PST, 12 EST) and this is my room page. Add me as a friend for easier access: https://www.rabb.it/profile/RPPriya , but not necessary.

Hope to see you there, but again, I get it if you can't. Sorry guys...trying to get my act together. I'm slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment