Saturday, October 20, 2018

Hello Banzai Yuri Panel Friends

As you may have noticed, this blog has no posts. Well there's two pages of outdated stuff, but the reason it doesn't have posts is because I'm lazy and this used to be a college blog. 

Anyway, I thought on the way home that staying in contact just through this blog would not be very interactive. So I think I'll make a Reddit page and a Discord group. I'll get working on that Monday, so stay tuned.

I do plan on putting up my Yuri suggestions and links in the future here, as well as announcing Yuri watching www.rabb.it gatherings. Speaking of, I will post a straw poll on what anime you guys want to watch together.

(That's the important info. If you read on, it's just my thoughts on how the panel went.

Thank you for coming to my panel, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if I was a bit...manic or scatterbrained. I haven't been this stressed for a while, so my brain was a bit high-jacked. And I hope no one took my comments as dismissive to yaoi, or to you personally. I recall saying something like, "if you haven't seen Yuru Yuri, then I don't know what's up with you." What I meant by that was it has Yuri in the title and is decently well-known. I know a lot of you haven't necessarily seen much Yuri, so I hope we can watch more together, or you can get some ideas of where to start from the panel and this blog.

I wish we had more time to chat--I hadn't had people who have seen Yuri anime in the past, so I formatted it as a teaching panel. Maybe next year Devin can run an interactive panel, and I'll do an informative.

The future is full of possibilities and friendships! Horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment